- CryoDestruction™ Technique
- Make an Appointment
- Thank You!
Posts by category
- Category: dermatology
- Category: Health Basics
- Category: keloid scars
- Category: Uncategorized
- Before/After Photos
- What is Cryodestruction™?
- Why is Cryodestruction™ is a preferred method for keloid removal?
- What is the chance of a keloid growing back after the Cryodestruction™?
- Why can’t I have my keloid simply being removed surgically? Cut-off?
- Will my keloid be completely gone after I finish the course of treatments?
- How long does the Cryodestruction take?
- Is Cryodestruction painful?
- What are the potential side effects of Cryodestruction?
- How many treatments will I need?
- Is there a chance the keloid will grow back after the procedure?
- Will I be able to go back to school/work on the next day after the procedure?
- What are the treatments for keloid scars?
- What are the most common causes for keloid scars?
- Is there a difference between “hypertrophic scar” vs “keloid scar”?
- What are the most common locations of the keloid scars?
- Who can get a keloid scar?
- Can I shower on the day of the procedure and day after?
- How long will be before my keoid disappears after the treatment?
- How will the area of the keloid look after the Cryodestruction?
- Will the area be painful after Cryodestruction?
- Will I need any pain medications after the procedure?
- Can the procedure be performed on a child?
- I had my keloid removed surgically years ago, and it grew back. Can it still be treated with Cryodestruction?
- Will I be put to sleep during the procedure?
- If I need more than one treatment for keloid, what will be the interval between the treatments?
- What is a keloid scar?
- Do removal procedures hurt?